The bad news is that NC is still hacked. Google Search security is showing three infected pages; Jonah (our tech team) has found another suspicious file.
My moment of bravado yesterday was misplaced. We found one piece of malicious code, not the whole lot.
It’s detective work. Funding the infected spots in the code and also finding out how they got there.
Jonah is our Hercule Poirot.
On the other hand, we can go nuclear. The good news is that we pay for daily backups. Our latest hunch is that the infections started April 5 when I got horribly efficient and updated three plugins. I could roll the site back to April 1 or so and get rid of all the infections in one fell swoop. We would lose the April issue, but we can reconstruct that.